Kucumber collects the personally identifiable information that You provide either during Your visit the Website, via e-mail correspondence or communications, or during the completion of Kucumber’s on-line forms. This personally identifiable information may consist, but not be limited to, any of the following: Your name, Your address, Your telephone number, Your personal health information, Your reason for visiting, Your e-mail address, Your IP address, Your user account information (when applicable), Your Website visitation information/activities, Your page views, Your browsers used and Your browser capabilities and Your Website search queries.
Kucumber will not sell Your information to any third party. Kucumber does not provide any personally identifiable customer information to any third parties except as follows:
- In response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or if Kucumber finds, in Kucumber’s sole and exclusive discretion, that Your actions on the Website violate any laws or commonly acceptable website/internet use, practices and/or norms.
- In order to finalize a payment for services You requested and agreed to. This information may be shared with Your financial institution or credit card issuer as indicated.
- In order to deliver and/or render services and/or products that You have requested and/or paid for.
- In order to implement, carry out, improve and/or refine this Website and/or other Kucumber marketing and promotional activities and initiatives or other third party service providers performing services on Kucumber’s behalf. See below.
You have a right to receive a copy from Kucumber of the personal information Kucumber retains about You. If You wish to receive a copy of this information, please address Your request to email@example.com or to the phone number on the Website.
You can opt out of receiving future communications, or do any of the following, by contacting Kucumber via firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number given on the Website:
- Learn what data we have about You, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about You.
- Have us delete any data we have about You.
- Express any concern you have about Kucumber’s use of Your data.
Please note that certain information and files that have been provided and/or that Kucumber has gathered may be part of a permanent record that must be kept in accordance with law.
Kucumber may share and disclose Your personal identifiable information, or other information, with third party service providers performing services on Kucumber’s behalf. Kucumber shares information, including Your personally identifying information (which may be able to individually identify You), with Kucumber’s service providers and/or vendors to perform the functions for which Kucumber engages them (which, by way of example may include, hosting, data analyses, and marketing and promotion activities and initiatives).
A cookie (Cookie) is a piece of data that may be sent to Your web browser and stored on Your computer and/or on Your computer’s hard drive containing information about You. Some of parts of the Website may set Cookies. Many web browsers can be configured by You to not accept Cookies, or to notify You if a Cookie is being sent to You. With the proper setting in Your browser, You may be able to choose to whether to accept or reject the Cookie. Cookies can also enable Kucumber to track and target the interests of Website visitors or users to further develop the Website or implement or carry out Kucumber’s other marketing and promotions.
Kucumber’s staff and contractors may have access to Your personally identifiable information and non-identifiable personal information, or any other information or communications You provide and/or is otherwise gathered by Kucumber.
Kucumber may change its ownership or corporate organization while providing the Website and/or products and/or services. As a result, please be aware that Kucumber may transfer Your information to another company that is affiliated with Kucumber or with whom Kucumber has merged and/or sold to.