It’s the perfect time of year for a chemical peel! The fall and winter weather can dry out and damage your skin, and chemical peels are just the treatment to keep your skin looking and feeling fresh and beautiful.
Why should you get a chemical peel? Here are several reasons why they’re perfect for skin rejuvenation, and some fantastic benefits of chemical peels:
- Skin is refreshed and revitalized. With the chilly, crisp winter weather, your skin is probably getting dried out. A chemical peel can invigorate your skin with moisture and skin-enhancing treatment to make it beautiful.
- Damaged skin can be repaired. Dried-out skin means damaged skin, and can result in the development of fine lines and wrinkles. Chemical peels can repair damaged skin, whether you’re suffering from acne scarring, sun damage from the summer rays, or just dry, cracked skin in general. Walk in with red splotches or blemishes, and walk out with smooth, fresh-feeling skin!
- Problematic skin is treated and rejuvenated. Acne, oily skin, rosacea, eczema, and other skin problems tend to worsen in the wintertime. A chemical peel can treat these conditions by cleansing the skin, exfoliating, and re-hydrating the cells. Since the chemical peel removes dead and problematic skin to a deeper level than your average facial, your post-treatment skin is healthy, happy, and problem-free!
- Peels improve skin healing. Moisture and UV rays help to initiate and hasten healing, so during the winter when the sun is farther away and the weather dries out your skin, it takes longer to heal. Chemical peels will rejuvenate the healing qualities of your skin temporarily, for longer-lasting healthy skin.
- There’s no downtime. Contrary to what some people think, not all chemical peels leave you looking like Samantha in “Sex and The City”. While some of our peels do require some recovery downtime, most do not. It’s a non-surgical procedure, and you leave our spa feeling and looking beautiful.
When you book your free consultation for a chemical peel at Kucumber Skin Lounge, our highly trained estheticians will analyze your skin to suggest the right treatment for your unique skincare needs. Each chemical peel treatment will help reduce fine lines, treat sun damage, smooth skin, conceal scarring, age spots, and dark patches, and improve the look and feel of your skin!
Contact us to schedule your free consultation for a chemical peel!