Online Deals FAQ
Congratulations on your skin care purchase! We are happy that you will be part of the Ku|Cumber
Skin Lounge Family. Here are some things you should know before coming to meet with
us at our Seattle or Bellingham location.
- For all laser services, you will need to meet with our doctor so they will be able
to clear you for treatments. This includes hair and tattoo removal, spectra peels,
and some skin care treatments such as photofacials.
- When treating with a laser, you will want to avoid any and all sun exposure, artificial
or natural, a minimum of two weeks before or after any laser appointment.
- If you are having laser hair removal, please remember to shave the area prior to
coming in before your appointment. Typically the day before is great, as it minimizes
irritation right before having a laser treatment.
* For all injection services, such as Botox, and various dermal fillers, you
will see our physician and also receive your treatment during your first visit to
Ku|Cumber Skin Lounge.
- For all your tanning sessions, it is recommended that you call ahead to check availability
of your bed.
- Remember to bring in your voucher on your first visit
For all appointments we do request a 24 hour minimum notification of a need to cancel
or reschedule, otherwise a $65 fee will be incurred. We do not charge cancellation
fees for tanning beds, however you will lose your scheduled appointment.
For additional questions, or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at
206.441.9300. We are happy to provide a variety of skin care services in the Bellingham area, as well as Seattle neighborhoods like Queen Anne and Belltown. From laser hair and tattoo removal to Botox, Juvederm, anti aging treatments and more, we are proud to be your trusted Seattle skin care specialist. We can’t wait to see you at Kucumber Skin Lounge!